Other categories to add here
This Product is priced at the manufacturers RRP with a FREE INSTALLATION BONUS.
You simply pay the RRP and get a free installation by a fully qualified MYTAP plumber.
Nostalgia Lever Shower Set Brushed Nickel – Phoenix Tapware
RRP and FREE INSTALLATION
All prices are manufacturers RRP with FREE Installation inclusive of selected fixtures, materials, labour, warranty and GST.
NO call-out fees, NO variable labour costs, NO quoting – just ONE FIXED PRICE, no surprises!!!
or 4 fortnightly payments when you Pay in Full with More info
Nostalgia Lever Shower Set from the Ivy collection of Phoenix Tapware.
This is a replacement tapware service. Our technicians will simply replace your existing taps and mixers. Please do not purchase this product if you do not have an existing tap or mixer to replace.
Nostalgia Lever Shower Set Brushed Nickel
A bestseller from the Phoenix Tapware range.
MyTap services for this product includes supply and install.
Our technician will arrive on or around the booked appointment time. The technician will advise you if there are any unexpected eventualities that result in a different time. We advise that customers allow an hour either side of the booked time in their own scheduling to accommodate any unforeseen changes to this time. A single service should take around 45 minutes.
Product main features:
- Compact design for small shower spaces
- Suitable for retrofit applications
- Brass construction with 1/4 turn ceramic disc spindles
- Adjustable shower head angle
- Supported by a 15 year warranty
- Designed in Australia
- Durable, high quality finish
- Versatile design to suit any bathroom interior
- 8 L/min
- Pressure: MIN 150 kPa - MAX 500 kPa
- Temperature: MIN 1° - MAX 75°
Scope of Works:
- Isolate water
Removal of existing shower taps
- Removal of existing shower rose
- Re-seat tap bodies*
- Fit new shower tap set
- Fit new shower rose
- Flush aerator and test
- Remove all rubbish
MAINTENANCE AND CARE:
- Products should be cleaned with mild liquid detergent or soap and water.
- Do not use cream cleaners or citrus-based cleaning products, as they are abrasive.
- Use of unsuitable cleaning agents may damage the surface. Any damage caused in this way will not be covered by warranty.