MYTAP RETURNS POLICY
All goods purchased from MYTAP must be checked before installation.
We take no responsibility after installation for any items found to be:
- incorrectly sized
- incorrect colour ordered
You are required to open and check all the items thoroughly as soon as you receive them and report to us within 24 hrs if there is any issue via email only.
All items must be installed by a licensed plumber or tradesperson. Home owner error during installation is not grounds for a refund.
All goods returned under the usual warranty are found to not be defective, we reserve the right of reimbursement by you for retrieval or postage costs incurred by us in relation to the goods, and a re-stocking fee equal to 25% of the purchase price of the good paid.
Returns or warranty claims whereby the damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, tampering or unauthorised / unlicensed repairs / installation by any persons will not be honoured.
All warranty claims must be requested via email. Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from Customer Service – if you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and your claim may not be accepted. In order to make a claim, please be prepared to provide Customer Service with:
- Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty
- Photographic evidence of the defect or damage
- Your invoice number or any other proof of purchase
- Any other details we may need to process your claim
If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, Customer Service will provide you with instructions as to how the goods are to be returned at our expense (you will either be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to collect the item). Unless otherwise required by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
RETURNS FOR CONVENIENCE
If you have ordered a product or products, you will be entitled to a refund for up to 30 days after the order has been placed subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the order being placed receive a full refund
- Cancellations made after 24 hours of the order being placed but after the goods have been loaded for transport receive a full refund minus a 15% restocking / handling fee
- Returns after goods have been delivered and without packaging having been opened receive a full refund minus a 25% restocking / handling fee
- Customers will pay organise and pay for postage / courier costs for the return of the goods
- Returned goods must be in its original factory packing condition with proof of purchase
- Goods that have been opened are not applicable for any refund
- Under no circumstances will exchanges or refunds be offered for discontinued items, special non-stocked items or special / custom made orders