This Product is priced at the manufacturers RRP with a FREE INSTALLATION BONUS.
You simply pay the RRP and get a free installation by a fully qualified MYTAP plumber.
Vivid Slimline Twin Handle Sink Mixer 220mm Gooseneck Chrome – Phoenix Tapware
RRP and FREE INSTALLATION
All prices are manufacturers RRP with FREE Installation inclusive of selected fixtures, materials, labour, warranty and GST.
NO call-out fees, NO variable labour costs, NO quoting – just ONE FIXED PRICE, no surprises!!!
or 4 fortnightly payments when you Pay in Full with More info
This is a replacement tapware service. Our technicians will simply replace your existing taps and mixers. Please do not purchase this product if you do not have an existing tap or mixer to replace.
Vivid Slimline Twin Handle Sink Mixer 220mm Gooseneck
From the Phoenix Tapware range.
MyTap services for this product include supply and install.
Our technician will arrive on or around the booked appointment time. The technician will advise you if there are any unexpected eventualities that result in a different time. We advise that customers allow an hour on either side of the booked time in their own scheduling to accommodate any unforeseen changes to this time. A single service should take around 45 minutes.
Product main features:
- 2-in-1 mixer providing both filtered and unfiltered water through two different lever handles
- An advanced filter system delivering clean, pure water for consumption
- Solid brass construction
- Dual ceramic cartridges with 15-year warranty
- Designed in Australia
- Durable, high-quality finish
- Versatile design to suit any bathroom interior
- 6 L/min
- Pressure: MIN 150 kPa - MAX 500 kPa
- Temperature: MIN 1° - MAX 75°
Scope of Works:
- Check shut off taps under the sink
- Removal of the existing mixer tap
- Cleaning the entry hole
- Clean underside of the entry hole
- Fit new mixer tap
- Fit new flex hoses
- Flush aerator and test
- Remove all rubbish
MAINTENANCE AND CARE:
- Products should be cleaned with mild liquid detergent or soap and water.
- Do not use cream cleaners or citrus-based cleaning products, as they are abrasive.
- Use of unsuitable cleaning agents may damage the surface. Any damage caused in this way will not be covered by warranty.