This Product is priced at the manufacturers RRP with a FREE INSTALLATION BONUS.
You simply pay the RRP and get a free installation by a fully qualified MYTAP plumber.
Prize Flexible Coil Sink Mixer Brushed Nickel – Phoenix Tapware
RRP and FREE INSTALLATION
All prices are manufacturers RRP with FREE Installation inclusive of selected fixtures, materials, labour, warranty and GST.
NO call-out fees, NO variable labour costs, NO quoting – just ONE FIXED PRICE, no surprises!!!
or 4 fortnightly payments when you Pay in Full with More info
This is a replacement tapware service. Our technicians will simply replace your existing taps and mixers. Please do not purchase this product if you do not have an existing tap or mixer to replace.
Prize Flexible Coil Sink Mixer Brushed Nickel
From the Phoenix Tapware range.
MyTap services for this product include supply and install.
Our technician will arrive on or around the booked appointment time. The technician will advise you if there are any unexpected eventualities that result in a different time. We advise that customers allow an hour on either side of the booked time in their own scheduling to accommodate any unforeseen changes to this time. A single service should take around 45 minutes.
Product main features:
- Closed coil spring design for style and flexibility
- Single function handpiece detaches from the cradle for extended reach
- 360° swivel spout for enhanced functionality
- 25mm ceramic cartridge with a 15-year warranty
- Brass construction
- Designed in Australia
- Durable, high-quality finish
- Versatile design to suit any kitchen interior
- 6 L/min
- Pressure: MIN 150 kPa - MAX 500 kPa
- Temperature: MIN 1° - MAX 75°
Scope of Works:
- Removal of the existing shower head
- Removal of the existing cover plate
- Fit new cover plate
- Fit new shower head and arm
- Remove all rubbish
MAINTENANCE AND CARE:
- Products should be cleaned with mild liquid detergent or soap and water.
- Do not use cream cleaners or citrus-based cleaning products, as they are abrasive.
- Use of unsuitable cleaning agents may damage the surface. Any damage caused in this way will not be covered by warranty.