Ivy Rail Shower – Phoenix Tapware Chrome Only
PRICE INCLUDES INSTALLATION
All prices are inclusive of selected fixtures, materials, labour, warranty and GST.
NO call-out fees, NO variable labour costs, NO quoting – just ONE FIXED PRICE, no surprises!!!
or 4 fortnightly payments when you Pay in Full with More info
Ivy Rail Shower from the Ivy collection of Phoenix Tapware. A top 5 bestseller
This is a replacement tapware service. Our technicians will simply replace your existing taps and mixers. Please do not purchase this product if you do not have an existing tap or mixer to replace.
Ivy Rail Shower
A top 5 bestseller from the Phoenix Tapware range.
MyTap services for this product includes supply and install.
Our technician will arrive on or around the booked appointment time. The technician will advise you if there are any unexpected eventualities that result in a different time. We advise that customers allow an hour either side of the booked time in their own scheduling to accommodate any unforeseen changes to this time. A single service should take around 45 minutes.
Product main features:
- Fits onto existing 1/2″ water inlet
- 720mm rail
- 4 function handpiece
- Adjustable handpiece angle and height
- Supported by a 7-year warranty
- Durable metal hose
- Soap dish included
- Durable, high-quality finish
- Versatile design to suit any bathroom interior
- 8.5 L/min
- Pressure: MIN 150 kPa - MAX 500 kPa
- Temperature: MIN 1° - MAX 75°
Scope of Works:
- Removal of existing shower rose
- Removal of the existing cover plate
- Fit new cover plate
- Fit new water adaptor
- Drill wall and fit rail
- Connect hose
- Connect hand piece
- Remove all rubbish
MAINTENANCE AND CARE:
- Products should be cleaned with mild liquid detergent or soap and water.
- Do not use cream cleaners or citrus-based cleaning products, as they are abrasive.
- Use of unsuitable cleaning agents may damage the surface. Any damage caused in this way will not be covered by warranty.